Archive for 'ecommerce website'
This new version of Joomla includes more power, more control, and more options than ever before. Rebuilt from the ground up in much of the application, this latest Joomla release is delight the casual site builder while helping small, medium, and enterprise businesses succeed in delivering web sites
improvements in Joomla 1.6
Joomla 1.6 delivers new features to end-users and site administrators :
- Finer access controls for viewing and editing content with configurable user groups and viewing levels
- A user-defined category structure, from simple one-level to complex multi-level categories
- Installation improvements allowing for multiple extension installations in one package, update with a single click
- Expanded language support for easy production of multi-lingual sites
- Start and end publishing times for modules with more control over where they display.
- Fresh new templates and semantic markup to please the eye as well as the search engines
- More creative control through template styles
- Hundreds of additional features, streamlining workflow and productivity
Posted in: Sunday, June 13th, 2010 | .net development, aspdotnetstorefront development, aspdotnetstorefront solutions, aspdotnetstorefront web development, b2b business to business, b2b ecommerce web development, b2c ecommerce, b2c ecommerce web development, E Commerce, e-commerce application development, ecommerce application, ecommerce application development, ecommerce application development india, ecommerce development, ecommerce shopping cart, ecommerce solution, ecommerce solutions, ecommerce web design, ecommerce web design india, ecommerce web development, ecommerce website, ecommerce website designers, ecommerce website development, ecommerce website solution, enterprise application development, internet application development, joomla custom components development, joomla custom design templates, joomla design integration, online shopping cart, online store management, online supermarket, open source applications, open source cms, open source content management system, open source content management systems, oscommerce, oscommerce application development, oscommerce content management system, oscommerce web development, oscommerce website development, payment gateway, payment gateway integration, shopping cart, shopping cart development, smart open source cms, successful ecommerce solution, web application development, web application framework, web development companies, web development company | admin
The moment you decide to run an online store selling your favorite stuff, you are immediately thrown with dozens of questions and obstacles. For starters, you’ll need to decide between clean inventory/excess stock, then comes the resource for products. Ultimately, when it comes to open an e-commerce site, the biggest decision
Foundation of your entire e-commerce site and will not likely be changed in the future, therefore it’s utmost important that you know all of the best one before you choose and regret later. In this post, we want to bring to your attention some of the best (free) open-source shopping carts available on the Internet. Do check them out, test of the demo, play around with it to know if the functionality suits your business before deciding on one.