Posted in: Friday, November 12th, 2010 | .Net Technology, .net website development, asp net web application development, Asp.Net, asp.net development, asp.net framework, asp.net programming, web development companies, web development company, web development solutions | admin
Microsoft recommends developing ASP.NET web applications in an isolated development environment. For more information on the various kinds of development environments, read the chapter ASP.NET Web Application Development Models from the article Team Development with Visual Studio .NET .
ASP.NET has introduced its five updated versions with new added features in each version.
- It was first commenced to web world with version 1.0 in 2002 with Visual Studio .NET,
- In 2003 version 1.1 with Windows Server 2003 and Visual Studio .NET 2003,
- In 2005 version 2.0 with Visual Studio 2005, Visual Web Developer Express and SQL Server 2005,
- In 2007 version 3.5 released with Windows Server 2008 and Visual Studio 2008,
- In 2008 version 3.5 service pack released with Visual Studio 2008 Service Pack 1
ASP.NET allows developers for web application development to use fully featured languages like VB.NET and C# (C-Sharp). Feature of “web services” is unique by ASP.NET, class library, XML support and complete compatibility with other programming languages.
Posted in: Wednesday, July 14th, 2010 | .net development, .Net Technology, .net web development, .net website development, Asp.Net, asp.net developers, asp.net development, asp.net framework, asp.net programming, asp.net web development, asp.net web development india, asp.net website development, b2b business to business, hire asp.net developer, hiring asp.net developers, hiring asp.net professionals, hiring asp.net programmers, payment gateway, payment gateway integration, payment gateway system, shopping cart, shopping cart development, web application development, worldpay | admin