We at Noogle Soft are constantly striving to provide excellent service to you, our customers and business partners, while building a long-lasting relationship with you. To achieve these goals, we occasionally need information about you when you visit our site.
When you visit our web sites, you might be providing information about your visit on two levels:
- Statistics collected as you browse our Web sites.
- Organizational and personal information you knowingly give us.
Because Noogle Soft respects your right to privacy, we want you to be aware of how we handle this information.
Noogle Soft assures you that we do not
- Provide or sell the names and addresses of our customers [site users] to outside vendors.
Noogle Soft does:
- Safeguard customers' information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services to meet customers' needs (e.g. customer care or new products or services).
- Honor customers' requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists in a timely manner. Just Contact Us.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information when undertaking projects with other companies.
Noogle Soft reserves the right to change any policy, content, images and structure of the website on its will. Please check this sections for periodical changes on policies of the website.
This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.